Photo: Nigerian female student studying in Ghana goes missing while on her way back to Nigeria | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Leaderboard_4

LI_Leaderboard_1

LI_Leaderboard_2

LI_Leaderboard_3

Thursday, 22 December 2016

Photo: Nigerian female student studying in Ghana goes missing while on her way back to Nigeria

Hafsat Oshilalu, a law undergraduate at Zenith University College in Ghana, has been missing for three days now. According to family sources, Hafsat was on her way back to Nigeria for the Christmas holiday when she went missing. She was traveling back by road.

Her phones have been switched off and no one has been able to reach her. Anyone with useful information should contact her family members on 08058121208,07038750175, 07039654671 or the nearest police station.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

I pray for her safety

Unknown said...

I pray she's found soonest safe and sound!

Eddy Ogbunambala said...

God please protect her

Unknown said...

She will come back home. Hold ur peace

Unknown said...

chai
-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds

Ike Louisa said...

God will bring her home

Anonymous said...

No zenith student goes missing as we are so covered by the heavenly force. She'll get home safe and sound in Jesus Name.

Unknown said...

Hmmmmmm nawa ooo, I pray dey see her ooo....i hope she didn't gat missing in d bf house 😀

AMIJEZ said...

I pray they fine her soonest or hope she's not missing in her boy friends house.

lilyporsche said...

better not be in a BF house

Anonymous said...

Did you really open your mouth and PRAY or you just typed? Silly Internet generation!!

Anonymous said...

Did you actually say a word of prayer?

Unknown said...

I pray she returns to Nigeria safely

Unknown said...

I pray she is safe. Linda take note!

Unknown said...

OH GOD, PLEASE KEEP HER SAFE AND SOUND

Anonymous said...

We need to do something about the poor quality educational system in this country. Imagine going to study Ghanaian law. I hope she's found.

Unknown said...

OMG! her number is truly not going tru, may God bring her back safely to us IJN Amen.

Unknown said...

She's been found, all thanks to God, but I don't have the details yet,

Anonymous said...

Aliamdulilah she's been reached, she sud be back tomorrow by God's grace.she's my neighbour and I heard she has called.

Anonymous said...

I hope she's safe...

Anonymous said...

Please can you delete the post now that she has been found

Anonymous said...

Please can you delete the post now that she has been found

Recent Posts