"Hello friends, I just turned 46 years old today. I was born; Tuesday, Sept. 29, 1970. That makes me a bonafide middle aged woman. No be beans at all. You berra give me some respect, winkz. I love getting older. The older I get, the better I feel. I am highly honored to see this age. I owe it all to the architect of the universe for making it all possible.SWEETEST AFIKPO & AFIKPO CHILDREN & IGBOLAND: I am dedicating this birthday to the people of Afikpo.
YUMMIEST AFIKPO, my everything, you mean the world to me. There is nothing on earth I will not do to see you smile. You love me & I love you so madly. As long as I breath I must see to it that my lofty dreams for you & beyond becomes a reality. It is just a matter of time. Little time. I have set the wheel in motion; and it must surely come to pass. You over-trust me & know what I can do. All I have, all I acquire; is for you. I cannot eat until you eat. I cannot build until I build enough for you. I cannot enjoy until you enjoy. I shall serve myself last. Your burden is my burden for life. You are the great love of my life.
AFIKPO CHILDREN: Even a one year old Afikpo Child shouts "Maria" once he/she sights me. I am their own movie star, music star, super star, Rihana, Beyonce, Flavour, BIG MAN, Obama, ETC. Hahahaha. They can't get enough of me. The feeling is mutual because I cannot get enough of them either. They make me so happy, the make me feel alive, they make me feel extra-ordinary. In turn, there is nothing I will not do to make them feel special and happy. Dear Afikpo Children, I am working harder and smarter so I can make life much better and finer for you. I will continue to do whatever I can to keep you smiling and joyous. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH.
MY DARLING IGBOLAND. There is nothing, I mean nothing, sweeter than you on this earth. I love you and will always take very good care of you; to the best of my ability. It is my duty. And I am equal to the task.
MEA CULPA: Mea maximum culpa. If there is anyone I have offended, please, I am sorry. I am very very "no excuses" sorry. Forgive me. let us start afresh; hold hands & be merry again. Ka life naa agaga biko.
FORGIVEN: If anyone out there offended me, you are forgiven. You are completely "no holds barred" forgiven. Let us rekindle our relationship, please. Maka life is just too short to bear grudges & to keep remembering hurt. I wanna smile, laugh & dance more biko. Uwa bu ofu mbia.
DEAR FRIENDS!! Never give up. Hang on to your dreams and work diligently towards it. Magic happens when you don't give up; even though you want to. The universe always falls in love with a stubborn heart. Thanks for being a part of my birthday! I truly appreciate you.
PHOTO: Taken today, Thursday, September. 29, 2016, in my Maria Island Resort home, Afikpo, Ebonyi state.
Yours Truly
Maria Ude Nwach (Afikpo Chi)
BCEL -Best Chic Ever Liveth
Legislator- Ebonyi State House of Assembly
More photos below...







She ugly shaa..hapi bday
ReplyDeleteShe looks so your,and she is not ugly stop hating,you look even older and uglier
DeleteShe looks so young,and she is not ugly stop hating,you look even older and uglier
DeleteIdiot...
DeleteU call this ugly? At 46? Be like say sense the pain you.
DeleteAnd u fine, u need a mirror ASAP. smh.
DeleteAnd u fine.. U need a mirror ASAP. Smh
DeleteSHE DOESNT LOOK THAT AGE AT ALL
ReplyDeleteGodtakeover
ReplyDeleteCongrats dear,Happy birthday to u
ReplyDeleteHappybirthday
ReplyDeleteMAKE UNA LIV DIS WOMAN ALONG, SHE DE ENJOY WATIN HER PAPA SUFFER FO
ReplyDeleteThe busty chic from wayyyyback!
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday Maria.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to her
ReplyDeleteAwwwww!! So so inspiring! Me like e,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to this Beautiful Angel.. and yes, more Happiness to ur life nne...
Happy Birthday, 46 looks good! I pray we all get to that Age and Above....Amen!!! But serious i don't get the too many hype on Afipko children plus Yummiest Afipko matter that was uncalled for. Always bragging and feeling pompous and it is bad for a Lady. Happy birthday once again.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday dear
ReplyDelete*************/************dix woman hax an aweful sense of dressing..... But dax not my problem...my problem ix dat untop her villageness she still dey feel say she sabi...... Mgbeke feeling funky**********dos 2nd collections of hers wey she wan give out...... I couldn't help but laugh my butts out.... *********was like in dix 21st century na iim dix babe wan make we still dey dress like ndi jew...... She fine sha..... But she needs alota polishing meeeehn........ Plus her mmacha di too much biko....... Anyway..... What else do u expect from an Abakiliki woman who First others enter plane....... Uko ga abu free of charge.......
ReplyDeleteTor...hebrew woman, distribute ur own make we see
DeleteChizzy Liz and u think u better? U need some education ASAP. DULL THANG
DeleteHappy birthday day Aunty Maria. Looking good as always
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to her
ReplyDeleteGood for her. Linda take note!
ReplyDeletehappy birthday to her, long live and more properity
ReplyDeleteShe talks too much. HBD to ha though.
ReplyDeleteGOOD TO SEE
ReplyDeleteAUNTY LINDA 👩
5000sqm for sale in uyo akwaibom close to la meridian hotel,1000 estate built by akwa ibom govt,army baracks,local govt secretariat in uyo. Land good for hotel,factory,hostel & block of flat. Also I hav 3bedroom flat by 1000unit housing for sale both very cheap & affordable in uyo. Owner wants to sell.call:08107095662 or 08155125194
ReplyDeleteTalks too much, dresses funny. Hope I'm forgiven for the shots fired?
ReplyDeleteMgbeke!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHBD to her! #GraceSpeaks
ReplyDeleteThis woman atogbugom na uwa.... Only God knows how much I love this woman... She is a comedienne.. So so sweet.... Dear igboland part got me cracking... She will take care of igboland... Afikpo chick pls pass some of your ganja, my wan be in the same mood with u... Am sorry here pls pls pls....
ReplyDelete............. Liber maniac..........
Congratulations dear,But your locki tendecies (mgbeke )get deeper by the day.Which one is pop socks and boots with hand gloves.umu wawa sef.
ReplyDeleteGloves na afikpo! Hian
ReplyDeleteShe must have some money leftover from her prostitution ring days.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Maria Ude, the only Afikpo chi wishing you many more years of good health, long life and prosperity.
ReplyDeleteAbeg whatz with d hand gloves n boot for dis hot weather?... dee
ReplyDeleteThat outfit though.... Looks like a nurse' outfit in Hamattan
ReplyDeleteLove this lady. Absolutely no pretense about her.
ReplyDeleteHbd to her,no husband bo children @46?
ReplyDeleteNtooooooooooooo go,ga piaka, nonsense Linda ikeji first cousin, Linda cannot have such a nonsense person like u as a cousin. All u live for and care about is licking a mans ass in the name of marriage. Marriage and having kids are wants and never a need. Bloody Nigerians
DeleteIt is better to be single than giving birth to someone like you. Tenkiu
DeleteSo watz up with all the hand gloves @ 100 degree afikpo heat
ReplyDeleteWow, I love your spirit sister! You're obviously glad to be alive. Wish you well...
ReplyDeleteGo and marry
ReplyDeleteYou should ashamed of yourself,not every body think thru the anus like u. Marriage is not her life and guess what boo, she is swimming in muula honey. Am sure u are a broke ass thinking of marriage
DeleteU can do that, bros
DeleteOK.
ReplyDeleteNeed 2 zoom in on her B👀bs.
Hmm. I honestly 'Dong' she a sweet Fuck.
Bad guy
DeleteI wonder when some people will outgrow this nonsense of demoralizing others.she posted her achievement, if you are not okay with that do not comment nonsense. We should learn to be happy for others. If she's still single at 46 is nobody's business. If you care that much intercede on her behalf.
ReplyDeleteHBD princess
ReplyDeletevanity
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Maria Egwu convicted for tax evasion and prostitution In 1993 in New York. Ex prostitute and senior escort of glamour roses. You are nothing except chicken poop.
ReplyDeleteWats with her gloves?
ReplyDeleteHistory has always proved one thing
ReplyDeletePoliticians who talk too much and claim to be all about the people always have very sinister motives
I am very weary of this afikpo chic, she's ratchet, runs her mouth, brags alot.
Have you noticed no one else writes bout her but herself?
Think bout it, if she was that good, where are the articles written bout her by external people?
I know lots of ebonyi people, none talk bout her in the political sphere, she more of a class clown, an entertainer attempting to divert attention as usual.
Afikpo you are a joke.
You took pics of a compound, with the house in the background
At least linda showed the inside of her so called home on mushroom hill, why not show us the home up close
Long live haters!!! I still remember the quote; "may our enemies(haters) live long to see what we'll become become in future." FYI: I am not Maria but a good observant and hater of haters. Dear Maria you haven't started yet. Keep being you and see where God will take you and if anyone didn't tell you, you're a very beautiful woman
DeleteAbeg make she come make we marry o.
ReplyDeleteShe's still as beautiful as ever. Happy birthday ma'am. How's her club doing? Maria de club. I've been there once.
ReplyDeleteI just researched this woman...linda why are you telling us about an ashawo? Afikpo people why is an ashawo repping you? Tufia!!!
ReplyDeleteShe has a very pleasant personality and very beautiful. Happy Birthday ma'm
ReplyDelete