Photos: Kannywood actor Abbas Sadiq involved in a ghastly motor accident in Abuja | Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog

LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1

Sunday, 5 June 2016

Photos: Kannywood actor Abbas Sadiq involved in a ghastly motor accident in Abuja

Kannywood actor Abbas Sadiq is currently at the hospital following a ghastly motor accident along Kubwa expressway, Abuja on Friday, June 3. Al Amin Ciroma broke the news on Facebook, writing:
"Please my pipo, let's pray for our dear brother Sadiq who had an accident this afternoon along kubwa express way in Abuja. After receiving the saddest news, I rushed to the hospital @ d kubwa general hospital to see him.
A determined, indomitable actor/performer, Sadiq is one of the Kannywood's promising stars who excel maintaining their own stardom. He suffers some injuries and fractures on the right arm to the fingers."

31 comments:

  1. I pray for a good and quick recovery for him.
    But which one is Kannywood bikonu??

    ReplyDelete
  2. God hv mercy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray for speedy recovery


    OKORO UPGRADED

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! Thank God for his life. Quick recovering dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish him quick recovery

    ReplyDelete
  6. God will heal him fast. I wish u a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kannywood as in Kenya-wood? Anyway get well soon

    ReplyDelete


  8. ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 08151626086 PLEASE BE MATURED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish him quick recovery and by d way which one is kannywood are they not part of nollywood or are they from another country

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish him quick recovery.


    says,Genevieve.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wish you a quick recovery in Jesus name amen.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Allah yabaka lafiya Abbas

    ReplyDelete
  13. uhm what's kannywood? been juggling countries in my head but omo no way

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish him speedy recovery. Linda observe!

    ReplyDelete
  15. A swift recovery to him. Want To Naturally Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Click Here To
    Read
    More

    ReplyDelete
  16. GET WELL SOON, BRODA IN LAW!!!!!ALLAH YA SAUKA NAN GABA! ITZ WELL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank God for ur life wish u speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Linda Ikeji.

Recent Posts