Jessica Chinyelu took to Instagram to share a funny incident which
occurred during her pre-wedding photo shoot. Her wig fell off while she
was being twirled around by her husband to be.
"Just remembering when we took our engagement pics with@rhphotoarts.
It was such a fun time especially when my wig fell off trying to
capture the perfect shot. We laughed and my boo just picked up my wig
like nothing ever happened and we kept it moving! Can't wait to say I do
to this man!" she wrote.

Pre weeding foto is nw compulsory. Anyway she is beautiful. I wish the beautiful kids not some ugly androgynous once who r lost on life.
ReplyDeleteHml
Lol
ReplyDeleteSaw dis on IG
Meenah_wakil on instagram
Lol
ReplyDeleteSaw dis on IG
Meenah_wakil on instagram
The guys Love they scatter her wigs. Lol. Happy people.
ReplyDeleteLol
DeleteAll join...#onMYway...
ReplyDeleteLol π very funny
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool they are having fun with it
ReplyDeleteIt's mhiz Annie
So lovely... We are all human
ReplyDeleteIt's so cool they are having fun with it
ReplyDeleteIt's mhiz Annie
Happy for u hun
ReplyDeleteWe all stumbled once in a while that's life for u
ReplyDeleteSaw it on fbk yesterday
ReplyDeleteLols, funny indeed
ReplyDeleteLmao#Lindangwanu#
ReplyDeleteEnd time prewedding pictures.
ReplyDeleteNo be only her wig fell off even her short gown still WAN FELL OFF TOO i can tell u what she put of inside.
I DONT KNOW HOW THIS BECOMES A NEW WHEN TERRORIST BUHARI HAS RENDER NIGERIA USELESS.
#sad indeed
funny sha
ReplyDeleteAll join abeg
ReplyDeleteNice incidence to remember. I admire you to be bold enough to share. I trust we will make a good wife.
ReplyDeleteThanks to Hubby to be for the courage of helping out in an unplanned situation.
Wish you both a successful marriage full of blessings.
lol..
ReplyDeleteSEE WHAT NIKI MINAJ IS DOING IN A SWIMMING POOL
Lol ara e noni
ReplyDeleteHmmm
ReplyDeleteAnty Linda na wedding anniversary
ReplyDeleteAnty Linda na wedding anniversary
ReplyDeleteThat mess looking like road kill
ReplyDeleteAwwwww..so lovely
ReplyDeletewowwww!!! i like this pic!!
ReplyDeletelooks real and natural..
besides shes more beautiful with that hairdo!!
LONGER SEXX BETTER SEXX IN 2016!!!
NO Dangerous Pills, Herbs and Medications.
STAY MUCH MORE LONGER DURING LOVE-MAKING WITH ANY WOMAN NATURALLY
.
iTS 100 PERCENT Natural Solution to end your Pre-mature Ejaculationn
GOTO WW W . BETTERSEX. TK NOW!!
Very funny.. congrats in advance..
ReplyDeleteCool. When a man makes you laugh whilst dating, he will most likely do same in marriage. But if he makes you cry, just get a drum cos the cry will intestine in marriage. Trust me!
ReplyDeleteOdinma
ReplyDeleteIt's a picture and memory to be cherished forever !! Nice
ReplyDeleteLol its part of the pix
ReplyDeleteHahaha... Lovely boo to b...
ReplyDeleteGood for them.
ReplyDeleteLol! I love things like this.
ReplyDeleteLong live the Queen...
(Linda Ikeji)...
Nne that's a sign to respect and cherish your own hair, your beautiful God given hair. we love it when its natural, just keep styling it
ReplyDeleteThis is so real,love her,no faking.
ReplyDeleteErmmmmmmmm......okay????
ReplyDeleteSmilin....smilin....yaaa saw it.
ReplyDeleteLol. This is so funny
ReplyDeleteAwwww!!!
ReplyDeleteLooking for a beautiful wedding venue in Lagos.Now officially open for business is Goldmynes Premium Hall - at 6b D’alberto Road Palmgrove estate, Lagos. The Exquisite, Stunning, Spacious, Beautiful Hall can seat 100 - 700 guests and is Fully air conditioned. Perfect for that dream Wedding, Concert & Birthday celebration. If you truly want your event to be special, then come celebrate @ Premium Hall.
ReplyDeletePrice: 250k per day
(pa system and stage lighting inclusive)
Correct people
ReplyDeleteYou both look good together, with/without the wig. HML
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteNot funny
AWOOF: Get Free 15GB On Your Mtn Sim For Free Now…
I think it made a nice pre wedding shoot actually , it's very comical although it wasn't intended to be . I love it
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious. Like men are trying o.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! Linda take note!
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteWhich wig? All I saw there are those wicked legs! Mehn!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteARE YOU LOOKING FOR A SUGAR MUMMY OR DADDY PLEASE CALL THIS LINE 08151626086 PLEASE BE MATURED>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.
Lolz!the boo is a coded gentle man.nice pics tho!
ReplyDeletesays,Genevieve.
Funny
ReplyDeleteFunny. Wish u a happy married life.
ReplyDeleteOk.. Seen. Next please
ReplyDeleteNa me talk am!
Long Live Lib!!!
Seen
ReplyDeleteFunny deo
ReplyDeleteπ
ReplyDeleteAll d best to them.
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteSo so funny
ReplyDeleteAwww...
ReplyDeleteππ☺☺☺π
ReplyDeleteLol. The pix still look great
ReplyDeleteLol very funny
ReplyDeleteLol! Happy married life to dem in advance.
ReplyDeleteGosh she has very hot legs.
ReplyDeleteU c that, huh? & very hot as a whole. She don't need that stupid wig.
DeleteLol, funny. Linda observe!
ReplyDeleteThat's my boy Hillary and his beautiful fiancΓ© .. Congrats to you both..
ReplyDeleteAll join for photo shoot
ReplyDeleteGood to hear this π
ReplyDeleteVery funny
ReplyDeleteEUNIQUE
She's happy posting dis bcos she's overwhelmed wit d joy of being married. No comment about d whole thing matters to her now. Congrats to her
ReplyDeleteOpps, wish them all the best.Want To Naturally Reverse Type 2 Diabetes Click Here To
ReplyDeleteRead
More
I wish you guys a happy married life. That's the kind of guy I like.But next time girl hold it real down with hair pins okay.
ReplyDeleteLolz....dat's all part of the pre-wedding pics
ReplyDeleteAwesome! !!
ReplyDeleteAwww, May dis love b permanent
ReplyDeleteAwww kinda real
ReplyDelete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Nothing beats honesty. I always say.
ReplyDeleteAwwww.... The man would be like, I see through your fakeness, but I love you all the same.
ReplyDeleteSincerely speaking the mind of Amadioha
Shit happens... Lmao #EpicFall
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeleteLooks like a set up, especially when that plus size model with her boyfriend's Prewed went viral trust everyone to want to do something to get the attention, which WOMAN will ever let her wig off in public?
ReplyDeleteAm a photographer and I can tell you it's FAKE
Awww..so funny wish u all da best dear.
ReplyDeleteLOL
ReplyDeleteEva Da Diva...
finer without th ewig
ReplyDelete