Authorities say their car lost control and flipped over the retaining wall and fell close to 100 feet, landing on the interstate below. There is a three foot concrete barrier alongside the edge of the road, but it wasn't enough to keep the car from going straight over the side.
News, Events, Entertainment, Lifestyle, Fashion, Beauty, Inspiration and yes... Gossip! *Wink*
LI_Mobile_Leaderboard_1
Sunday, 10 January 2016
Photo: Three friends killed when their car fell from a cliff in Atlanta
Authorities say their car lost control and flipped over the retaining wall and fell close to 100 feet, landing on the interstate below. There is a three foot concrete barrier alongside the edge of the road, but it wasn't enough to keep the car from going straight over the side.

RIP FRIENDS
ReplyDeleteRIP buddies...
DeleteLet's go Linda
May their souls rest in peace. Linda take note!
DeleteThis is serious 3.am were they drunk.
DeleteNa wa o,death everywhere. May their souls RIP
DeleteLIB ADDICT#just passing#
See cuties o #RIP #sneh
DeleteGod help us. Too many deaths. Just 10 days into the year.
Delete#LIB ADDICT#
RIP
Delete-D great anonymous now as Vivian Reginalds
Rest in peace.
Delete3 handsome and able men! Rip 2 all of you.
ReplyDeleteTosisochukwu! Marry me
!brightosman aka fake phyno .#gerarahere
Nawa o.. RIP to them.
ReplyDeleteSure they were drunk, Abi Dey were doing car racing? Rip guys.
DeleteLinda I hv arrived, post my comment..
They should rest in the blossom of their creator. #IRepLIB
DeleteR.I.P Guys
ReplyDeletemay their souls rest in peace. so much sad news today linda
ReplyDeleteOMG! 3 young souls gone just like that? Heyyyyy. God pls have mercy on me oh. May they RIP.
ReplyDeleteRIP cuties!
ReplyDeleteOMG! RIP
ReplyDeleteRip friends
ReplyDeleteRIP pals..just wishing you all knew Jesus while alive...cos after death comes judgement
ReplyDeleteAmen. It's appointmented for man to die once then comes the judgement.
DeleteRIP to them.
ReplyDeleteRIP 2 dem.
DeleteHope the driver wasn't drunk and sure definitely was over speeding. such promising young men. I hope they knew Christ
ReplyDeleteRIP
ReplyDeleteEyah, so sad#sisi Linda#
ReplyDeletehmmmmm like serious!!!
ReplyDeleteEnter your comment...Hmm RIP ..#lindaikejirolemodel#
ReplyDeleteOmg!!! What a death... This death doesn't fear fine face o!... 3 of somebody's future husband don kpai😂😂ðŸ˜.. Rip cute guys!!!
ReplyDelete2016 watsup?RIP to d dead
ReplyDeleteLINDA NOTIFY DBANJ
Sad... rip...#udo
ReplyDeleteOmg..may their soul rest in peace
ReplyDeleteThis is just so sad.... My heart goes out to their families..Lindilicious, I know "ladies" will be hurt more cod they are all cute*winks
ReplyDeleteTerrible. RIP
ReplyDeleteAwwwww...see how cute dey r! May deir souls rest in peace
ReplyDelete...merited happiness
Oh, so sad, what a waste of life, RIP to them. *Tears*.
ReplyDeleteVery Handsome guys rip to dem
ReplyDeleteAJ MAIN BOY...
RIP buddies.... Let's go Linda
ReplyDeleteHmmm..very sad..
ReplyDeleteAhn sweet boys Kai RIP
ReplyDeleteRest in perfect peace buddies.
ReplyDeleteThese cute guys....R.I.P
ReplyDeleteThese cute guys....R.I.P
ReplyDeleteRIP to the three of them,please pray u wouldn't be part of people dey will say RIP dis year in LIB
ReplyDeleteR.-I.P hummies
ReplyDelete#FINEST
Rip buddies
ReplyDeleteHandsome men
ReplyDeleteMay their soul rest in peace
So sad may dia gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
ReplyDeleteToo bad.
ReplyDeleteMay their souls rest in peace....
ReplyDeleteHmm RIP.
ReplyDeleteRapuluchukwuifenineadigommakings@yahoo.com
Reporting from Delsu.
cute bobos...rip
ReplyDeleteMISSVEE
R.I.P.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P.
ReplyDeleteR.I.P bruvs
ReplyDeleteRIP dearies....
ReplyDeleteRIP....angelmakiz@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteRIP TO THEM..AWWWW
ReplyDeleteNa wah oh
ReplyDeleteRIP
It's so sad, 3 handsome youg men, taken out just like that. I hope they knew Christ, for Jesus didn't suffer on the cross in vain. Have mercy on their souls.
ReplyDeleteRIP GUYS
ReplyDelete